There are newer employer reviews for GC Services

Great Experience...Not my Personality

Former Employee - Account Representative in Knoxville, TN
Former Employee - Account Representative in Knoxville, TN

I worked at GC Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Managers and Directors work with you to try and make you as successful as possible. Training is very thorough. 1 hr. for lunch and full benefits.

Cons

Work environment is difficult. I like to have fun while getting the job done. Overall I rated the experience high because it was good experience and a good company, I just did not like it.

Keep doing what you are doing. All of the managers are extremely helpful and determined to help you succeed.

89 Other Employee Reviews for GC Services (View Most Recent)

Don't waste you're time!!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Copperas Cove, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Copperas Cove, TX

I have been working at GC Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Training is laid back, not really tense and it's paid. They try to make sure you work 2 hours and then get break, another 2 hours, then lunch, another 2 hours, then break, and then you're last 2 hours. So the day can go by quick.

Cons

pay isn't that great and getting the dollor incetive is near impossible. Managers are rude, unprofessional, get on you about every little thing to the point that you're more focused on getting bitched at then on your job, and they lie to you. They will say they will get something done for you, and then never do it.

STOP PLAYING FAVORITES AND THREATENING TO FIRE PEOPLE WHEN WE KNOW YOU WON'T! We know we have a stable job and you won't fire us for any reason, you'll just try to make our job more miserable than it already is.

When OJT is over your life is over.

Former Employee - VZW Wireless in Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - VZW Wireless in Lakeland, FL

I worked at GC Services

Pros

Fun training and OJT,butter u up
    Fun trainers, up to 10 days in one year and 3 NCNS

Cons

Shift changes are unexpected,40mins for lunch,break and restroom during your 8hr shift.

Treat your employees with more respect. The 40 min time idle limit for everything is ridiculous and stressful.

There are newer employer reviews for GC Services