GCM Grosvenor

www.gcmlp.com
There are newer employer reviews for GCM Grosvenor

Hidden Gem

I have been working at GCM Grosvenor full-time

Pros

If you work as a full time employee you get many great perks: great pay, bonuses, free health insurance, and more...... Very professional environment where everyone can provide input. Management treats employees with respect and care about work/life balance. This is a company that has very very low turnover rates and almost all the full time employees stay here a very long time.

Cons

Not much on upward mobility but that doesn't make the company not fun to work for.

Nothg, great job!

21 Other Employee Reviews for GCM Grosvenor (View Most Recent)

GCM Business Analyst

I have been working at GCM Grosvenor full-time

Pros

Great culture, very relaxed with an open door policy. A very horizontal organization where team members help one another out and are open to hearing different ideas to their own

Cons

Lack of growth opportunities - while you can move sideways, you cannot move up (as there is a glass ceiling). Some departments are treated as subordinates to others.

fun people in a growing department

Former Employee - Computer Science Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Computer Science Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at GCM Grosvenor as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I got to work on my own project as well as work with a team on the applications they were developing. Everyone was so willing to help me whenever I needed it.

Cons

The internship program in the software dev department is still in its infancy; there were organizational roadblocks that could've made things easier.

It would have been nice if I were allowed to indicate what type of software development I'm interested in working on; they just placed me wherever they wanted with whatever projects they wanted. Obviously I want to contribute the best I can but receiving some more of my feedback would have been nice.

There are newer employer reviews for GCM Grosvenor