GE Aviation
www.geaviation.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Great internship program for ITLP

ITLP Intern (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsThe ITLP community is small, and are given a lot of resources in terms of professional development, networking, technical development, etc. It creates a tightknit group within a very large company. Cincinnati was a fun city to work in, lots of free events, concerts, and more.

ConsAs a computer science major, I didn't feel challenged working in the IT department. There is a wide variety of technical expertise in the department and everything is very slow moving. Slow to innovate, and slow to get a project going in terms of getting things approved step by step.

Great experience with great individuals at a great company.

Global Communications (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at GE Aviation as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Overall experience and professionalism of environment. Cons: Not anything that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engineering Intern

I have been working at GE Aviation

Pros: Great Place to Learn about the corporate world as an… Cons: Very limited full-time employment opportunities for engineers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on GE Aviation.

Worked for GE Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Aviation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GE Aviation CEO David L. Joyce. All reviews posted anonymously by GE Aviation employees.