GE Capital

www.gecapital.com

Great people make for a great company!

Manager (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsGlobal company with many opportunities to move within the GE umbrella, gaining a wealth of cross-functional training while remaining with the same employer. Something most businesses can't boast! Feedback is excellent from most of Management so that performance appraisals are not a surprise.

ConsCompensation is no small part is based upon performance of clients...beyond direct control of the contributor. Budgetary constraints often lead to lack of performance development.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the client. Their expectations and desires should dictate how we interact with them. Often times, we let our own goals and metrics get in the way. In any sales business, it's not what the provider thinks about the product or service they offer that matters...it the customer's opinion that mattes most.

A company like no other!

Marketing Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at GE Capital

Pros: Unparalled opportunities for growth and leadership development - no other company I've worked for in 15 years comes close. Also, lots of extremely smart people… Cons: Not really a "downside" - but it's a demanding and very competitive environment. You have to be ready and willing to step… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GE Capital is a great place to work.

Vice President, Risk Management (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at GE Capital

Pros: Job challenge, training and opportunity. It is a huge organization with opportunity all over the world in a large variety of job types. The culture… Cons: Might have to relocate for the next opportunity, frequent management changes. Management is frequently too focused on the short term numbers instead of building long… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let the lust for growth overcome risk discipline. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GE Capital.

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!