GE Capital

www.gecapital.com

GE is great for growing and having responsibility ownership, but they don't pay well.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Norwalk, CT

ProsWork at GE for the benefits and the leadership. Though salary is low, the benefits are fantastic. The tuition reimbursement program is amazing. The exposure to senior leadership is great.

ConsThe worst part about working at GE is that they don't pay well. They don't pay at the market rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salaries. The FMP program is a premier program and the best in class. Losing FMP graduates due to salary issues is idiotic.

serious work, poor outlook

Analyst (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at GE Capital as an intern for less than a year

Pros: strong culture within the whole company Cons: blinded by beauracracy,drop in the bucket Advice to Senior Management: nice. More

More layoffs this year and next

Analysis (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

I worked at GE Capital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of job openings as people leave and costs are… Cons: Products are disappearing as well as inv teams (commodities). Sales down to 2 from 11.… Advice to Senior Management: Marketing and product development are disfunctional. Replace them if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on GE Capital.

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!