GE Global Research
geglobalresearch.com Niskayuna, NY

The best experience of my life, working on cutting edge research projects

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GE Global Research

ProsGE Global research works on the most cutting edge research projects in the field of aviation, energy, healthcare, etc. During my short stint, I got to work on a variety of projects in a lot of these fields, applications which the general population will see a decade into the future.

ConsEven though GE is a world renowned, multinational company, the compensation offered by GE is among the lowest compared to that offered by other companies.

Awesome! Great place for settling down.

Research Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at GE Global Research

Pros: Good facility for research. Good subsidised food, pantry and great campus. Well equipped gym and library. Great cab services. Safest and secure place to work. Good work life balance. Cabin and… Cons: Lot of Politics Work load increase towards year end. Promotion Biased. Increment is… Advice to Senior Management: People at the bottom most of the hierachy should not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GRC Review

Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at GE Global Research

Pros: It is a nice place to work, with cutting edge… Cons: Less of traveling round the world. Salaries could have been better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GE Global Research.

Worked for GE Global Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Global Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GE Global Research CEO Mark M. Little. All reviews posted anonymously by GE Global Research employees.