GE Healthcare

www.gehealthcare.com

Work experience with GE Healthcare

Customer Issues Coordinator (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat people to work with, excellent benefits, & a very professional company. They are very big into encouraging volunteerism and back it up by providing time and opportunities to participate. Also are very dedicated to employee health and have a formal program (HealthAhead) to encourage healthy lifestyles.

ConsCommunication by upper mgt of the long term direction of the product I supported was pretty vague upon my departure. Was somewhat frustrating and could make it difficult to provide support to our client base.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would have liked to see clearer communication of direction for my business unit. Was very vague my last year with the company.

Great place to work once you understand the politics.

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Barrington, IL

I have been working at GE Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are lots of places to move around within the company if you put in the time. Direct managers truly care for your career… Cons: GE is like a bunch of mom and pop shops all doing their own thing - the only thing in common is the… Advice to Senior Management: Leaders across the businesses should be selling the same stuff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

employees make them number 1

Clinical Support (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at GE Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: they have the ability to recognize employees' contributions, their benefit plans take good care of its employees with the right management in place,… Cons: sometimes in shuffling management around, the contributions of the employees get "lost in… Advice to Senior Management: continue to listen to your employees they have your and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on GE Healthcare.

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!