GE Healthcare

www.gehealthcare.com

Great place where talent overrides everything

Applications Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsGE Healthcare is all about what you bring to the table. One can easily just do their job and enjoy working at a quality place. Or, you can step up and take a chance for recognition and advancement. Time in grade does not yield advancement or oportunity. This is a place where if you work for it, you will go places.

ConsAs with all companies and the new Healthcare policies, the Healthcare Benefits are not where they use to be. One should consider this carefully prior to accepting a position.

Advice to Senior ManagementHealthcare is a priority for all Americans. The current benefits for Healthcare have some great aspects that go along with the company policy of early decection and treatment. However, the cost to employees if a problem occurs has gone up too high!

GE Healthcare Bangalore

Systems Specialist (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at GE Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: nice work life balance, job security Cons: slow career growth, poor management Advice to Senior Management: make the organization slim and lean, too many managers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great to develop leaders but not great for technical excellence.

I have been working at GE Healthcare

Pros: Good work/life balance. In general, very bright people who are driven despite environment. If… Cons: Too much process. Quarterly earnings drive technical risk avoidance - few technical… More

There are newer reviews on GE Healthcare.

Worked for GE Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!