GE Oil & Gas

www.geoilandgas.com
There are newer employer reviews for GE Oil & Gas

Great company to work for. Enviroment was friendly and laidback.

Current Employee - EID Intern in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - EID Intern in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at GE Oil & Gas as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

GE is really great about hiring women engineers. Most women engineers I have ever seen at a company. Friendly coworkers many in their early to mid 20s. GE Oil and Gas also offers great rotational training programs that many other oil and gas companies do not provide.

Cons

New company in Oklahoma City still working out somethings since they are so new. Some training programs require relocation.

Managment was very friendly and welcoming. Coperate managers could be more organized a provide interns or new hires with more information regarding thier work timelines and expectations.

Jul 22, 2014Recruitment Marketing Leader

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is nice to see the efforts we are making are recognized. We appreciate the pros and cons that Glassdoor has for us and look to always improve for the future ... More

142 Other Employee Reviews for GE Oil & Gas (View Most Recent)

Great growth opportunities available for those who are adaptable to change.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at GE Oil & Gas full-time (more than a year)

Pros

GE is frequently recreating itself. Employees are encouraged to take risks and continue moving forward. Other benefits include Company values, professional development opportunities, global diversity, cross business technologies and a flexible schedule.

Cons

Frequent change. It is important to be adaptable and flexible. That can be a pro or con for some. GE is not a place to get "comfortable" but a place to challenge yourself.

Jul 22, 2014Recruitment Marketing Leader

We appreciate your response and review. You make some valid points about the way that GE operates today and we really appreciate that!

Still Learning to trust employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at GE Oil & Gas full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I believe this segment of GE offers growth and opportunity. You can get out of this company what you are willing to put in. They have fitness incentives, decent salary, and tuition assistance. Plan to be here for many years.

Cons

Still have trust issues with some of the shop personnel.

Jul 22, 2014Recruitment Marketing Leader

Thank you for your review. We value the information and feedback left on Glassdoor.

There are newer employer reviews for GE Oil & Gas