GE

www.ge.com

1st job, incredible learning experience

Former Employee - Manager  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Former Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at GE full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Congenial working environment, great mix of work and other activities, good training sessions for all, open-door policy

Cons

Not a good pay master

Other Reviews for GE

Unlimited growth and challenges offered at GE.

I have been working at GE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Since the beginning of my career I’m faced with challenging work assignments which have accelerated the growth of my existing skill sets and have added new skills to my toolkit. At times I find myself outside of my comfort zone because of these new experiences. GE’s culture supports an atmosphere of collaboration. I’m able to turn to my colleagues for their expertise and guidance when faced with a new task I’m not quite sure how to tackle. In addition to learning from my peers and management; GE also offers an abundance of training.

Cons

At times bureaucracy and the amount of work procedures we must follow can slow us down. We should strive to be more nimble and efficient.

A Challenging Experience

I have been working at GE as an intern

Pros

A big company, which means variety of opportunities and access to latest technologies and high end work tools. friendly and informal work environment, guidance and attention to employee career, attention to personal development, salary discussion every year based on performance.

Cons

Not so good life/work balance is really possible, but could be just my personal assignment... Strong competition for career not always played with results and performances.

Simplify.

There are newer employer reviews for GE.

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!