GE
3.6 of 5 2,344 reviews
www.ge.com Fairfield, CT 5000+ Employees

EEDP

Edison Engineer (Current Employee)
Plainville, CT

Prosability to have 4 jobs in 2 years, gain domain expertise, grow your network, work on projects that are very significant to the business (sometimes with $MM in impact). Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, 100% paid tuition to either Georgia Tech, NC State, or UCONN technical engineering masters degree.

ConsYou must be committed and have a strong passion for engineering. Buisiness taught Graduate School courses are challenging and have large time commitments. Many deliverables are required outside the typical 40 hr work week.

senior engineer

I have been working at GE full-time

Pros: very good posiiton to hold Cons: very busy with all projects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

FMP Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GE

Pros: Great Company to work for, a lot of room to… Cons: Must manage your own career. More
There are newer reviews on GE.

Worked for GE? Contribute to the Community!

GE – Why Work for Us?

At GE, we are building, curing, moving, and power the world. It goes beyond businesses, brands and infrastructure. With several businesses and operations in over 170 countries, GE employees have an unparalleled… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GE CEO Jeffrey R. Immelt . All reviews posted anonymously by GE employees.