GE Water and Process Technologies
www.gewater.com Trevose, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

I enjoyed my employment with G.E

Production Worker (Former Employee)
Guelph, ON (Canada)

I worked at GE Water and Process Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFair practice, for those who are full time. Benefits are good, pay as well

ConsI was hired on contract basis. One year up and out for at least 6 months. I really dislike the idea that there never seems to be any full time positions posted. As well, I think that 6 months is a long time to be absent before a new contract becomes available.

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude the agency people in what goes on within. We are just a worthy of a holiday, X-mas party invite and any other benefit. Hire some temps. We've proven time and time again, we are loyal and committed. Worked tons of overtime.

Amazing experience working with talented people on global projects

Sourcing (Current Employee)
Leuven (Belgium)

I have been working at GE Water and Process Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The focus on talent management The Global nature of the business Being… Cons: Systems integration need work. The implemented (and needed) control measures slow… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience, fast paced company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pilar, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I worked at GE Water and Process Technologies

Pros: Great Company with huge amount of information and professional employees Freedom given… Cons: Too focused on biased KPIs Dependency over Brazil/USA Poor leadership skills of… Advice to Senior Management: Develop leadership skills Focus more on serving employees, not the other way… More

There are newer reviews on GE Water and Process Technologies.

Worked for GE Water and Process Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Water and Process Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GE Water and Process Technologies CEO Heiner Markoff. All reviews posted anonymously by GE Water and Process Technologies employees.