GEICO

www.geico.com

Solid, Safe and Secure

Sales Representative (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsVery stable company with benefits. Treats its employees well, and truly cares about its customers/policyholders, offering suggestions that would indeed help the customers protect themselves better.

ConsManagement tends to micro-manage its associates to a level of exasperation. The goals tend to be trivial in some areas, causing the experience to come off as disingenuous... even if the agent is being fully genuine.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease allow some lateral/peripheral movement within the customer interaction for the agent so that personality and life can come through the experience for the customer.

I feel like an ant and a kid is standing over me with a magnifying glass

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

I have been working at GEICO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good entry level job to get your foot in the door. This is one… Cons: The micromanaging has gotten out of hand. Everything you say on the phone is watched carefully. If you… More

It's a good experience

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at GEICO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Profit Sharing -Merit Raises every year (provided that you're stats are high) -Different work schdules to choose from -Great Health Insurance -Dental and eye insurance -2 Weeks of Vacation a… Cons: -to keep people on their feet and doing good, they use scare tactics (losing your job) -It's very hard to get on a 9-5 shift -Have to… Advice to Senior Management: Be aware of the way the employees are treated. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GEICO.

Worked for GEICO? Contribute to the Community!