GENESYS Systems Integrator

www.genesyscorp.net

Broken Trust

Former Employee - Ex-employee  in  Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Ex-employee in Kansas City, MO

Pros

"Free" healthcare and friendly work environment. New office and shop. Decent location just of the highway.

Cons

Heavy work load generally. No clearly defined job title or description of work to be performed or expected. Creative but ineffective review process.

Confidential reviews should be secure and not penetrated by former IT managers. This is why I am no longer an employee, but would happily come back if the Engineering & Shop Manager was someone else (besides a former IT manager who can access the confitential review information).

Other reviews for GENESYS Systems Integrator

Great Place to Work Inspite of A Few "Wrong Calls" by Owners/Managers which forced them to do major downsizing

Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst  in  Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO

Pros

The main manager (non-owner manager) of Genesys is probably one of the nicest human beings I have ever had the pleasure to meet, much less work for. They also promote health/fitness, balance between personal/professional life and I feel every employee is listened to there when they give their input on operations, etc.

Cons

Small company so there is not a much room for growth.

I had no issues with any of the management at Genesys. During their major down-sizing however, there were others that felt they were not given proper notice or compensation upon their release. I however, felt that Genesys went into survival mode and did the best they could in order to keep their doors open. Obviously, some wrong decisions were made which caused the need for the major down-sizing, but I truly believe management learned from their mistakes and I, or anyone else doesn't need to advice them of that.

Motion with Purpose

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Pros

The best part of working at GENESYS is the people you get to work with on a daily basis. I recently took a week off to travel which reminded me that not all places in the world are like GENESYS. The trip made me appreciate the people I get to work with on a daily basis even more. Rarely do you find a large group of "A" players who are also humble enough to work together in the best interest of the entire organization. At GENESYS, each individual provides the potential, but the teamwork creates the results.

Cons

GENESYS works in a high-stress, fast paced industry. Those who are able to excel in the constant change, think, and react quickly are able to thrive in this environment. GENESYS takes on high profile projects where the individuals who make the decision to work with GENESYS may be putting their job on the line, and they count on GENESYS to make that project/venture/initiative a success. Often the jobs are not only successful but the jobs are so successful that the individuals that GENESYS works with end up getting promoted. Knowing that the work you do on a daily basis has a large impact on the success of GENESYS and the client is challenging and rewarding at the same time.

Continue to drive new initiatives that keep GENESYS at the forefront of the industry, but do not lose sight of the core competencies and strengths that has allowed GENESYS to get to the great company it is today. Keep working to ensure that GENESYS remains one of Kansas City's Best Places to Work and apply for more industry awards. GENESYS has all the right ingredients to be recognized for the success it has generated such as being an industry leader in the automotive and fiberglass automation, integration, and material handling industries while developing a culture that is second to none.

There are newer employer reviews for GENESYS Systems Integrator.

Worked for GENESYS Systems Integrator? Contribute to the Community!