GENESYS Systems Integrator

Broken Trust

Former Employee - Ex-employee in Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Ex-employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GENESYS Systems Integrator

Pros

"Free" healthcare and friendly work environment. New office and shop. Decent location just of the highway.

Cons

Heavy work load generally. No clearly defined job title or description of work to be performed or expected. Creative but ineffective review process.

Confidential reviews should be secure and not penetrated by former IT managers. This is why I am no longer an employee, but would happily come back if the Engineering & Shop Manager was someone else (besides a former IT manager who can access the confitential review information).

9 Other Employee Reviews for GENESYS Systems Integrator (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work Inspite of A Few "Wrong Calls" by Owners/Managers which forced them to do major downsizing

Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GENESYS Systems Integrator

Pros

The main manager (non-owner manager) of Genesys is probably one of the nicest human beings I have ever had the pleasure to meet, much less work for. They also promote health/fitness, balance between personal/professional life and I feel every employee is listened to there when they give their input on operations, etc.

Cons

Small company so there is not a much room for growth.

I had no issues with any of the management at Genesys. During their major down-sizing however, there were others that felt they were not given proper notice or compensation upon their release. I however, felt that Genesys went into survival mode and did the best they could in order to keep their doors open. Obviously, some wrong decisions were made which caused the need for the major down-sizing, but I truly believe management learned from their mistakes and I, or anyone else doesn't need to advice them of that.

Had a great experience at GENESYS and got to learn a lot of new skills

I worked at GENESYS Systems Integrator

Pros

The best part about working at GENESYS was the responsibility that they trust you with. The people are very helpful and there are no closed doors in the company. Everyone is more that willing to spare a couple minutes to answer a question or just talk.

Cons

Smaller company so it can be harder to climb up the corporate ladder easily. Training program can be a little bit better as well.

There are newer employer reviews for GENESYS Systems Integrator