GENEX Services

www.genexservices.com
  www.genexservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for GENEX Services

I love working for GENEX!

I have been working at GENEX Services full-time

Pros

Flexible hours, competitive pay, mileage reimbursement, work from home, autonomy, support from management, coworkers and IT. Hard work/long hours is rewarded with a good bonus structure. The flexibilty allows me to participate and be present at important activities for my children/family. I am recognized for my efforts and I've enjoyed establishing trusting professional relationships with customers based on my work.

Cons

Upgrade equipment/laptops more often. Consider providing tablet type computers to field staff to help expedite reporting to customers.

Thanks for providing a great environment to work in during a tough economic climate.

76 Other Employee Reviews for GENEX Services (View Most Recent)

GENEX keeps making cuts while employees need to work harder

Current Employee - RN Case Manager
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager

I have been working at GENEX Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility, work from home. Like my co-workers and Adjusters. Nice bonus structure.

Cons

Slower than slow company computers, cut after cut since purchasing Intracorp and PT company, horrible raise this past year....1% seriously? They just took away our reimbursement for our phone and fax lines. With all the cuts it makes you wonder what VP needs to make a boat payment!! Little to no marketing coordinated marketing opportunities offered by ASM for case managers/Adjusters. We are discouraged to market independently without direct supervision from ASM. Branch manager micromanages, need to hear about report time frames at least 5 times per month. Subpar extremely expensive medical benefits and only 13 days vacation.

Provide more marketing opportunities so your referral sources can actually meet the people they work with. Reinstate the reimbursements for home and fax lines. Update your computer equipment and ensure all your case managers are afforded the same opportunity to have access to this equipment. Increase vacation days or at least make this a negotiable option. Research better, less expensive insurance plan. Stop making cuts please.

Needs help

Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager
    Former Employee - Nurse Case Manager

I worked at GENEX Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good location, some opportunities, small national firm

Cons

Weak leadership, unethical, not a good place to work

it will never change