GENTLE DENTAL

www.gentledental.com

Do NOT work here

Dental Assistant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe things I liked about working here were the actual colleagues that happened to be employed at the same time. Their professionalism and skills are what give Gentle Dental a good name.

ConsThe challenges of working for this company were most specifically the Director of my specific location as well as the corporate headquarters. They really only care about bringing more money in as opposed to caring for their patients. Employees are not treated fairly, not compensated fairly and do not have support from headquarters in terms of safety. There are live and dead cockroaches in gloves boxes and there was minimal to no effort made to change the location or system of going into the creepy basement with a man living there in order to turn off the compressor at 9pm.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work to life balance was ok for me because it was dependent on my specific Dentist's schedule and she was very fair. However, the compensation for your workers (paying less than minimum wage or adding additional tasks not under the job description for no additional compensation) is abhorrent. The work environment was unsafe, dirty and stressful every day. Taking your patients needs as well as your employees needs into consideration would make for more profit in the long run.

Best place to work......

Manager (Current Employee) Methuen, MA

I have been working at GENTLE DENTAL full-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked for this company 13 years ago and came back because no other office I worked for came close to… Cons: I can honestly say the only Con is I wish… Advice to Senior Management: If you have any questions at all help is just a phone call away,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at Gentle Dental South FL

Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at GENTLE DENTAL full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a solid business, it's convenient due to their many… Cons: It's a dentistry factory, they care more about production and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GENTLE DENTAL.

Worked for GENTLE DENTAL? Contribute to the Community!