There are newer employer reviews for GEP

A very good place to grow a highly rewarding career.

Current Employee - Director in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Director in Mumbai (India)

Pros

Its a growing company that gives lot of opportunities to young talent - in terms of honing your skills, international exposure and freedom to implement bold ideas. Surprised at reading some of the negative reviews here which I am guessing are from disgruntled employees. Understood that some areas need improvement in terms setting a future direction, processes, training etc. However, disorganization in these areas are good signs for a young, dynamic and growing company. GEP is a great place if you are willing to put the hard work needed, use creativity and show flexibility to take new roles and challenges. People used to a highly process oriented organization with little room for creativity will not feel comfortable here.

Cons

Better training, better knowledge management and to some extent, work life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep on the good work. Take risks, empower young talent and focus on innovation. Also be more cautious about hiring and firing decisions.

Other Employee Reviews for GEP

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Assistant Manager | Email Marketing in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager | Email Marketing in Mumbai (India)

Pros

I have spent my 6 + years GEP & it gives me a great pleasure to work among excellent people. GEP top management plays a key role in identifying & pushing people who are having high caliber. Anytime you can reach out to a management to share your views, ideas & problem which makes this company a unique.

Cons

As per individual domain expertise & key excellence, company should give more opportunity to old employees to boost their potential.

Advice to Management

We feel proud in to work with company which is delighting clients by savings; it’s a great job to save Money! I believe there is plenty no # of clients in market where we can penetrate & offers our services across world.

all the 5 star ratings are BS

Pros

some freedom to work when you want as long as you get stuff done. good benefits.

Cons

Everything just seems to be lies, just look at the reviews. The company is losing clients and playing it up that they keep getting more. The knowledge base is terrible. No sharing of information. Senior management that doesn't listen. No real training. You can bring in the brightest kids out of college, but if you don't give them professional training they can't be great in the long run. Everyone seems nice, but they don't to have any idea what they are doing.

Advice to Management

instead of getting either one person to write 30 5 star reviews or 30 people to write them, take notice of the things that have been said and improve upon them. Obviously these reviews are false. Twisting the cons to sound like pros, give me a beak. If GEP can't compete with big organized firms just concede and quit wasting everyone's time.