GEP

www.gep.com
  www.gep.com
There are newer employer reviews for GEP

A very good place to grow a highly rewarding career.

Current Employee - Director in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Director in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at GEP

Pros

Its a growing company that gives lot of opportunities to young talent - in terms of honing your skills, international exposure and freedom to implement bold ideas. Surprised at reading some of the negative reviews here which I am guessing are from disgruntled employees. Understood that some areas need improvement in terms setting a future direction, processes, training etc. However, disorganization in these areas are good signs for a young, dynamic and growing company. GEP is a great place if you are willing to put the hard work needed, use creativity and show flexibility to take new roles and challenges. People used to a highly process oriented organization with little room for creativity will not feel comfortable here.

Cons

Better training, better knowledge management and to some extent, work life balance.

Keep on the good work. Take risks, empower young talent and focus on innovation. Also be more cautious about hiring and firing decisions.

81 Other Employee Reviews for GEP (View Most Recent)

all the 5 star ratings are BS

I worked at GEP

Pros

some freedom to work when you want as long as you get stuff done. good benefits.

Cons

Everything just seems to be lies, just look at the reviews. The company is losing clients and playing it up that they keep getting more. The knowledge base is terrible. No sharing of information. Senior management that doesn't listen. No real training. You can bring in the brightest kids out of college, but if you don't give them professional training they can't be great in the long run. Everyone seems nice, but they don't to have any idea what they are doing.

instead of getting either one person to write 30 5 star reviews or 30 people to write them, take notice of the things that have been said and improve upon them. Obviously these reviews are false. Twisting the cons to sound like pros, give me a beak. If GEP can't compete with big organized firms just concede and quit wasting everyone's time.

Practically every company across all industries have a need for GEP services. It's a fantastic place to have a career.

Current Employee - Vice President Consulting in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Vice President Consulting in London, England (UK)

I have been working at GEP

Pros

GEP has been successful because they listen to their customers. We go out of our way to make our customers happy. Going the extra step to make sure they save money on a yearly basis is one of the best reasons to work at GEP.

Cons

Companies who do not analyze their data have a lot to lose. Customers need to understand where there are savings opportunities.

The real value that GEP brings is the ability to forecast the future and build models that help predict the future. Keep innovating and making GEP a great place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for GEP