GF Management

Dont work here

Current Employee - Assistant Front Office Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Assistant Front Office Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at GF Management

Pros

Plenty of free time to do homework.

Cons

Salary is low, incompetent management, lack of gratefulness towards employees

Get a new management team

24 Other Employee Reviews for GF Management (View Most Recent)

Best hotel management company, and I've worked with quite a few!

Current Employee - Guest Experience Champion in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Guest Experience Champion in Cary, NC

I have been working at GF Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you have what they are looking for, you will be supported along the way toward becoming whatever you want to be in the hospitality business. I felt like I was given the tools to succeed from the 1st day I met my new management team. They are awesome!

Cons

The only major challenge I've faced is that I just graduated with a Master's in Mental Health Counseling. Leaving GF (I'm writing my 2 weeks notice at the moment) is going to be one of the hardest moves I've had to make because they really are sooo supportive. Anyone lucky enough to be a part of GF who is driven and dedicated to guest services has an amazing opportunity. They are quick to recognize talent and if you have it, in my experience, you will be recognized and appreciated for it quickly.

Keep doing what you're doing... (I'm putting 3/5 stars for Work/Life Balance because they will work you hard, but I promise you your managers will never expect you to work harder than they do - they're VERY dedicated/hard working people!)

Disappointing Company

I worked at GF Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working for the company for 4 years. Their GFU program was innovative and productive. I left those sessions with new insights and excited for the company I was working for.

Cons

The benefits were mediocre at best and extremely expensive.

The hotel I worked was sold and was transferring to a new management company. I strongly considered transferring to another GF property to stay with the company until the company refused to pay the 25% escrow they withheld from our bonus checks for meeting their quarterly sales goals throughout the year. To sum up they kept 25% of the money we rightful earned!

There are newer employer reviews for GF Management