There are newer employer reviews for GFI Digital

The people at GFI are great, but there is not a lot of room for professional advancement.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at GFI Digital

Pros

You will learn how to sell. Of course, there is high pressure to meet you monthly quotas and the management team will absolutely hold you to them. Good place to develop your sales ability.

Cons

They have a revolving door of young sales people and a core group of 5 or so top earners who have all the major accounts cornered.

Compensate sales people with some kind of residual salary that will stop the exodus of talent and the high turnover. Lower turnover would mean less time spent training new employees.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company that offers the right support internally as well as for our customers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Customer focused and willing to go above and beyond to take care of any issues that arise. Honest people with Integrity! Bruce Gibbs cares about his people, his customers and the overall success of GFI!

Cons

If your not willing to work hard and put forth the extra effort, this is not the place for you.

Keep doing what your doing. I enjoy seeing the company grow and all the additional opportunities that you are creating for my success!

2. Growing Fast, Great Opportunities

Current Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Maryland Heights, MO
    Current Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at GFI Digital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

GFI has grown very fast, especially in IT. This has provided a lot of opportunities for those of us in IT. It has been an exciting place to be with new customers and a lot variety in my day to day job. I never get bored. Company outings are fun and management seems to want our jobs to be fun.

Cons

I don't have anything bad say and was surprised to see some reviews by others. I have not had any negative experiences and am very happy with my job and the company as a whole.

There are newer employer reviews for GFI Digital