GHA Technologies
www.gha-associates.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

GHA's great company model, combined with your great work ethic, yields even greater financial rewards.

(Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGHA was just bumped up in the VAR 500 list and is now ranked at 196, up 136 spaces from the year before. The VAR500 is a list of the largest value-added resellers, solution providers and integrators in North America by revenue size. Revenue size is determined by the amount of annual products and services sold over the course of 2010.

Needless, to say if you have very high revenue sales then there are a lot of people making very good six figure incomes because of the high commissions. You do not make this list if your sales force is not selling and your sales force willl not stay if THEY themselves are not making money.

Don't take my word for it. Look at the VAR 500 list and while you are there look at the INC 5000 list as well. You will see that this company is moving forward .... Rapidly. Facts are facts.

You have the ability to work from home and there is a high degree of freedom. You are offered medical, dental and a 401K and in addition you will be offered a Stock Ownership Plan. You have the choice of selling literally over a million products if you wish. You receive the highest commission rate in the VAR reseller industry.

You literally have an extensive amount of freedom, you are treated fairly, and if you have a solid work ethic you will be rewarded. If you are waiting for the phone to ring perhaps this is not the place for you. The market has changed significantly as we all know, and with that thought change sometimes if very uncomfortable. We adapt if needed. If you want to make money and enjoy change then this company is the place to be.

ConsHaving an extensive amount of freedom is somewhat of a double-edged sword. You have to manage yourself without someone supervising your time. As a result, there are some people who fail because they simply lack time management skills.

Filing a weekly report which takes about half an hour to complete may seem tedious (the words salesman and report mix like oil and water). Again, it is a very short report but necessary nonetheless.

The market has changed; you can no longer rely on dated business practices. You have to go after business either through cold calling or via email. The days of letting the phone ring and writing out an invoice are over. This is where people get frustrated and, as a result, they tend to blame everyone and anyone but themselves for poor sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not fix something that is not broken.

Demoralizing corporate philosophy, poor leadership, and an all-around exploitative and unpleasant workplace.

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GHA Technologies

Pros: Money, pure and simple. If you have exceptional sales talent and - most important of all -… Cons: Too many to list, but here are a few: 1) Owner/founder/president is a micro-manager with a remarkably inflated ego and little regard for his sales reps.… Advice to Senior Management: Why bother? You'll never listen to this advice. But just for the heck of it: 1) Step back and get out of the email exchanges… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Grass IS Greener on the Other Side

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GHA Technologies full-time

Pros: Please refer to the title of the review. Cons: When I left, the manager told me something along the lines of, "well, the grass may not be greener on the other side". I was… Advice to Senior Management: Think before you speak. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GHA Technologies.

Worked for GHA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

GHA Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Who is GHA Technologies? GHA Technologies, Inc. is a nationally expanding network, computer reseller and systems integrator with offices nationwide. GHA is listed as the 32nd largest private corporation in Arizona. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GHA Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GHA Technologies CEO George Hertzberg. All reviews posted anonymously by GHA Technologies employees.