Great experience - Unlimited earning potential

Current Employee - Vice President Sales
Current Employee - Vice President Sales

Pros

Working from home and able to work at all hours during the day. I just had a CIO call me at 10:00PM this week and needed a quote. No one else can provide this service and this is why they buy $1,000,000 a year from us. Unlimited earning potential. I make 3 times as much at GHA then I did at CDW.

Cons

Working at home can make you a little stir crazy. I would get out of the office for onsite appointments as much as possible. Keeping on top of customers payments can be a hassle and time consuming.

Other Employee Reviews for GHA Technologies

The most challenging / rewarding position I have ever held.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

Pros

Best compensation and benefits in the technology reselling industry. No micro-management A logical, supportive company backing your work Sales force is very helpful on questions Huge portfolio of technology products and services to provide for customers

Cons

I personally don't consider this a con, but I have seen it hurt people. You work at home: So either you have the desire and dedication to REALLY to succeed, or you will not be successful. The responsibilities of an IT sales person are no joke. You are 100% commission based, so if you don't work hard, you don't get paid. On the flip side, if you do work hard, you won't make more money anywhere else in the industry.

Advice to Management

No direct issues with management, they are fair, and willing to consider any request, if backed with a logical business case.

Great company, great compensation, great opportunity.

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales

Pros

You'll make more money than any other Reseller, plain and simple. Like any sales job you need to be ready to work very hard. Even harder if you're coming in without any contacts or previous customers to work. You get out of it what you put into it. The people who do not succeed typically put forth little effort and do not stick to the proven territory building plan GHA has engineered.

Cons

Not the best option for someone with little to no IT Sales experience.