There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies

The most challenging / rewarding position I have ever held.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies

Pros

Best compensation and benefits in the technology reselling industry. No micro-management A logical, supportive company backing your work Sales force is very helpful on questions Huge portfolio of technology products and services to provide for customers

Cons

I personally don't consider this a con, but I have seen it hurt people. You work at home: So either you have the desire and dedication to REALLY to succeed, or you will not be successful. The responsibilities of an IT sales person are no joke. You are 100% commission based, so if you don't work hard, you don't get paid. On the flip side, if you do work hard, you won't make more money anywhere else in the industry.

Advice to Management

No direct issues with management, they are fair, and willing to consider any request, if backed with a logical business case.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great company, great compensation, great opportunity.

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales

I have been working at GHA Technologies

Pros

You'll make more money than any other Reseller, plain and simple. Like any sales job you need to be ready to work very hard. Even harder if you're coming in without any contacts or previous customers to work. You get out of it what you put into it. The people who do not succeed typically put forth little effort and do not stick to the proven territory building plan GHA has engineered.

Cons

Not the best option for someone with little to no IT Sales experience.

As far as IT sales jobs go, GHA is a breath of fresh air.

Current Employee - I Can Say That I Love My Job, Can You?
    Current Employee - I Can Say That I Love My Job, Can You?

I have been working at GHA Technologies

Pros

Fist and foremost the ability to work at home is awesome. I love that I am not micro managed, at GHA you are judged on what you can do, on what you know and what you sell. There is no one to blame but yourself if you are not succeding. The comp plan really is the best that I have seen and in addition to that we also get stock ownership. I also like the fact that I am 100% responsible for all my orders. I leverage pricing with the disty's or mfger's, I place the order, I cut the PO, etc This job comes with full benefits, the ability to get certified on everything from MS to VMWARE and get paid an additional bonus to do so. Like the title says I love my job and not too many people can say that.

Cons

If you are going to work for GHA and you are going to work from home you have to be prepared to work hard. This isn't really a con but some people just can't work from home or manage themselves. You have to make at least 50 calls aday. Again not a con but if making calls isn't your thing you aren't going to succeed. You really need to be good at multi tasking as well.