GHA Technologies

www.gha-associates.com
  www.gha-associates.com
There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies

Scam, don't waste your time!

Current Employee - Account Representative
Current Employee - Account Representative

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Established reseller, decent training with a list of good manufactures. The company is based in sunny Arizona.

Cons

New Tech Slavery, no salary. You will have to be customer service as well as accounts receivable.
It is your responsibility to make sure your customers pay on time! By the way, unlike the country in billions of dollars debt and down graded credit rating. You better have a stellar credit history to get this no salary job,

Get a reality check!

24 Other Employee Reviews for GHA Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great experience - Unlimited earning potential

Current Employee - Vice President Sales
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales

I have been working at GHA Technologies

Pros

Working from home and able to work at all hours during the day. I just had a CIO call me at 10:00PM this week and needed a quote. No one else can provide this service and this is why they buy $1,000,000 a year from us. Unlimited earning potential. I make 3 times as much at GHA then I did at CDW.

Cons

Working at home can make you a little stir crazy. I would get out of the office for onsite appointments as much as possible. Keeping on top of customers payments can be a hassle and time consuming.

As far as IT sales jobs go, GHA is a breath of fresh air.

Current Employee - I Can Say That I Love My Job, Can You?
    Current Employee - I Can Say That I Love My Job, Can You?

I have been working at GHA Technologies

Pros

Fist and foremost the ability to work at home is awesome. I love that I am not micro managed, at GHA you are judged on what you can do, on what you know and what you sell. There is no one to blame but yourself if you are not succeding. The comp plan really is the best that I have seen and in addition to that we also get stock ownership.

I also like the fact that I am 100% responsible for all my orders. I leverage pricing with the disty's or mfger's, I place the order, I cut the PO, etc

This job comes with full benefits, the ability to get certified on everything from MS to VMWARE and get paid an additional bonus to do so. Like the title says I love my job and not too many people can say that.

Cons

If you are going to work for GHA and you are going to work from home you have to be prepared to work hard. This isn't really a con but some people just can't work from home or manage themselves.
    You have to make at least 50 calls aday. Again not a con but if making calls isn't your thing you aren't going to succeed. You really need to be good at multi tasking as well.

There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies