GHA Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies

More of a Partner than an Employer

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Here are some of the reasons I both enjoy, and profit from working with GHA.
           I work from home. Which cuts down both on driving time and expenses, and makes life much more convenient in general.
           No micro-management. I am free to run and organize my day in a manner that I feel is most productive to growing business.
            Great support from both the sales force, and all of the other internal departments. The owner is a self made salesman who built and guided this company from the ground up into one of the fastest growing VARS in the country. The Point of that statement is that he understand what it takes to sell, and what motivates both sales people, as well as new clients etc... *at my previous employer, none of my 7 layers of bosses had ever held a sales position, which is quite frustrating / Office Space type scenario*
             Lots of new promotions targeted at helping grow business and add new customers.
             Fantastic commission / certainly the best that i am aware of in the technology industry. I like money, and if you are successful in sales, it's better to be paid more money for the same job.

Cons

I see some people struggle to consistently work from home. The fact that GHA does not micro-manage, means reps need to be highly motivated and ambitious in order to succeed. You have to provide the necessary structure to your day in order to succeed.
No one is going to hold your hand.

No problems with management (isn't that a rare thing to say?)

24 Other Employee Reviews for GHA Technologies (View Most Recent)

Switching to GHA was the best decision I have made

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time

Pros

Prior to working for GHA, I worked in IT sales in a call center environment. Now that I work from home I get those additional sales that I had been missing out on because the call center closed at 5pm and we were not allowed to work late or or from home. This is one of the first things that I mention to new clients. They love the fact that I can be reached if they need me. GHA has the best pay structure for this industry that I have ever seen. Plus,The owner is always rolling out new promo's for you to get paid even more money.. whether it is attending lunch and learns, going on meetings, taking training courses.. all things which we should be doing anyway. To get paid additional for that is just another one of the many
    perks. It is refreshing to work for a company that really focus on growing and succeeding.

Cons

Working from home can be a double edged sword. You do not have a manager looking over your shoulder making sure you are doing your quotes, making your calls,etc. You have to be a self starter. If you get distracted easily or think you can work an hour a day and get by you will have issues and you will not last.

A Great place to work, if you work hard. This is not an easy business but GHA does it right.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

GHA pays better than any company that I know of in the industry. GHA has daily expectations but they give you direction to compete in the industry.

Cons

Getting some information can be difficult or slow to get out of GHA but they are working on it. There are a lot more tasks that need to be done to complete an order, but that is part of the business and why we are paid well, you are in control.

Make it easier to find information.

There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies