GHA Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies

More of a Partner than an Employer

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Here are some of the reasons I both enjoy, and profit from working with GHA.
           I work from home. Which cuts down both on driving time and expenses, and makes life much more convenient in general.
           No micro-management. I am free to run and organize my day in a manner that I feel is most productive to growing business.
            Great support from both the sales force, and all of the other internal departments. The owner is a self made salesman who built and guided this company from the ground up into one of the fastest growing VARS in the country. The Point of that statement is that he understand what it takes to sell, and what motivates both sales people, as well as new clients etc... *at my previous employer, none of my 7 layers of bosses had ever held a sales position, which is quite frustrating / Office Space type scenario*
             Lots of new promotions targeted at helping grow business and add new customers.
             Fantastic commission / certainly the best that i am aware of in the technology industry. I like money, and if you are successful in sales, it's better to be paid more money for the same job.

Cons

I see some people struggle to consistently work from home. The fact that GHA does not micro-manage, means reps need to be highly motivated and ambitious in order to succeed. You have to provide the necessary structure to your day in order to succeed.
No one is going to hold your hand.

No problems with management (isn't that a rare thing to say?)

24 Other Employee Reviews for GHA Technologies (View Most Recent)

A Great place to work, if you work hard. This is not an easy business but GHA does it right.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

GHA pays better than any company that I know of in the industry. GHA has daily expectations but they give you direction to compete in the industry.

Cons

Getting some information can be difficult or slow to get out of GHA but they are working on it. There are a lot more tasks that need to be done to complete an order, but that is part of the business and why we are paid well, you are in control.

Make it easier to find information.

Work from home, make what you deserve!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work from home, great commission plan, lots of bonus opportunities, great line card. The time you put into building your business pays off with great rewards. You are your own manager, and if you work hard, you have great potential earnings. GHA gives you the tools to be successful, if you put in the time and effort.

Cons

If you like being in an office setting with lots of distractions, this might not be for you. You need to maintain your own focus, and set your own priorities. But, that is what a sales person is supposed to do.

Keep up the great bonus opportunities and the excellent comp plan. It is motivating to know that if you hit the gates, which are attainable, you can get great commissions!

There are newer employer reviews for GHA Technologies