Switching to GHA was the best decision I have made

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time

Pros

Prior to working for GHA, I worked in IT sales in a call center environment. Now that I work from home I get those additional sales that I had been missing out on because the call center closed at 5pm and we were not allowed to work late or or from home. This is one of the first things that I mention to new clients. They love the fact that I can be reached if they need me. GHA has the best pay structure for this industry that I have ever seen. Plus,The owner is always rolling out new promo's for you to get paid even more money.. whether it is attending lunch and learns, going on meetings, taking training courses.. all things which we should be doing anyway. To get paid additional for that is just another one of the many perks. It is refreshing to work for a company that really focus on growing and succeeding.

Cons

Working from home can be a double edged sword. You do not have a manager looking over your shoulder making sure you are doing your quotes, making your calls,etc. You have to be a self starter. If you get distracted easily or think you can work an hour a day and get by you will have issues and you will not last.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A Great place to work, if you work hard. This is not an easy business but GHA does it right.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

GHA pays better than any company that I know of in the industry. GHA has daily expectations but they give you direction to compete in the industry.

Cons

Getting some information can be difficult or slow to get out of GHA but they are working on it. There are a lot more tasks that need to be done to complete an order, but that is part of the business and why we are paid well, you are in control.

Advice to Management

Make it easier to find information.

Work from home, make what you deserve!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at GHA Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home, great commission plan, lots of bonus opportunities, great line card. The time you put into building your business pays off with great rewards. You are your own manager, and if you work hard, you have great potential earnings. GHA gives you the tools to be successful, if you put in the time and effort.

Cons

If you like being in an office setting with lots of distractions, this might not be for you. You need to maintain your own focus, and set your own priorities. But, that is what a sales person is supposed to do.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great bonus opportunities and the excellent comp plan. It is motivating to know that if you hit the gates, which are attainable, you can get great commissions!