GLOBALFOUNDRIES
www.globalfoundries.com Milpitas, CA 5000+ Employees

For Dresden: Professional company with semi-professional HR

Dresden (Germany)

ProsCertainly GF is and will be among the most dynamic, demanding and interesting companies for the next couple of years. Huge, global investments in high-cost countries in state of the art high-tech. What an experiment that is complete the opposite of what all other global companies are doing

ConsContacted via head-hunter GF offered more than one challenging job. Interviews via phone went well for all parties involved and we all agreed to proceed further. And suddenly it turned out, that there is no budget for the positions. I have thought of a bad excuse to hire someone else. But via private contacts the information is confirmed.
So the GF HR kept the head-hunter busy, kept a few candidates around Europe busy, wasted theirs and other peoples time with various telephone conferences - and then HR´s figures out there is no budget ? Come on guys, don´t do this again !

Advice to Senior ManagementDon´t focus on your business processes only - make sure your support processes like HR keep up with rest of the company

Unrealistic expectations with limited returns

I have been working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Pros: Plenty of job security for most Cons: Chaotic work environment, crazy expectations More

good company for career start

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Pros: leading tech, multi culture, capbility depedent istead of politcs/tricks Cons: hadr to balance work and life Advice to Senior Management: listen to your engineer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on GLOBALFOUNDRIES.

Worked for GLOBALFOUNDRIES? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GLOBALFOUNDRIES reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GLOBALFOUNDRIES CEO Sanjay K. Jha. All reviews posted anonymously by GLOBALFOUNDRIES employees.