There are newer employer reviews for GLOBALFOUNDRIES

14XM PROCESS INTEGRATION

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff  in  Malta, NY
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Malta, NY

I have been working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lot's of man power in each organization

Cons

too much manpower, sometimes not easy to make recolution

Good, but need to sacrifice themselves more

372 Other Employee Reviews for GLOBALFOUNDRIES (View Most Recent)

Not fulfilling the promises or Hype it has created in the media
    been in my area/position for 18 months

Current Employee - Moc  in  Malta, NY
    Current Employee - Moc in Malta, NY

I have been working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Mfg. Boss in my area did a power grab when the company started, so my group has lot of input on factory flow of production. I was hired right out college and since my boss demanded we have all he power, I get to boss around people with years of experience within the Fab, and even though my knowledge is limited, I have complete control of the area.

Cons

I get criticised by these more experienced people because they think my concerns are not best for the area, but my boss controls all decisions. My boss seems to be fixiated on what many consider insignificant but as long as the Boss is happy; I'm good. Tools can be down for weeks due to some insiignificant and we push the MTs to get the chambers up no matter what....Turns are what matter...

way to many managers, way to many meetings, need to PUSH wafers and continue to track the metrics we are, even if all the other areas think they are fluffed and unneeded. MFG group looks good just the techinical group need to get more focused to get the MFG group in a position to prosper.

Corporate Scam

Current Employee - Office Worker  in  Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Office Worker in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at GLOBALFOUNDRIES full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Benefits are pretty good

Cons

Culture- Toxic, no communication, very political, unprofessional, low moral, department fights, no team. people are (say nothing do nothing be nothing) due to management

Business intelligence- non exsistance, most data collection is junk and or fake. IT dept is worst in class, very poor at al levels.info silos and turf wars

management- in over their head, can't lead, can't execute. Not sure if they are incompetent or just sucking off the corporation. They can't solve small issues they certainly won't resolve big ones. No one is in charge. No decisions being made and when they are they change weekly. No accountability, lacks leadership and experience. Lack of planning and direction. No policies or proceedures not corporate discipline. Amatures, handcuff experienced workers. Revolving door of management and workers. workers don't trust management, they don't do what they say. They hire incorrectly, can't execute, seem to have a fear based style. Very desperate company. All show no go.

HR- Pointless

In general Globalfoundries has no clue at all !!!

Just shut the company down and stop wasting investors $ and everyone's time. Your not ready for prime time.

There are newer employer reviews for GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Worked for GLOBALFOUNDRIES? Contribute to the Community!