GN ReSound
www.gnresound-group.com Ballerup, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful place to work

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
Bloomington, MN

ProsWell compensated, very empowered to make decisions, extensive training. Great location, wonderful people to work with. The hours were normal business hours. After putting in 3 years the pto goes up which was generous.

Conspolitics. customer service department as a whole was looked down upon. No where to move up within the company. The position was very mundane, same thing everyday over and over, not very much variety.

Advice to Senior Managementyou get more out of employees with praise then with punishment. Sit with Customer Care at least once a year to find out what callers are calling in about.

Good company dong good things, questionable management

I have been working at GN ReSound full-time

Pros: The product helps improve the quality of life for many people with hearing loss. The people are generally competent and easy to work with.… Cons: Management of certain aspects of the company are questionable with negative outcomes proving out bad decisions. As a Danish owned company there is… Advice to Senior Management: Understand and properly handle risk. Recognize and reward talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointing

(Former Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at GN ReSound full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of parking available. Dannish and U.S. head office team is… Cons: Extremely clickish. The Cdn head office is mainly run by 3 people, if you don't walk, talk or move exactly as they wish - you're… Advice to Senior Management: Fire everyone in the Toronto management team and get a new team that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GN ReSound.

Worked for GN ReSound? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GN ReSound reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GN ReSound CEO Lars Viksmoen. All reviews posted anonymously by GN ReSound employees.