GN ReSound
www.gnresound-group.com Ballerup, Denmark 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall it's a great place to work.

Bloomington, MN

I have been working at GN ReSound full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWork/family balance is important to this company. Coworkers are fantastic and with a few exceptions there is a lot of teamwork within and between different departments. The company is strong, growing, and makes excellent products.

ConsManagement doesn't tend to listen to suggestions or complaints made by employees. There seems to be quite a bit of distance between management and employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou may want to keep in mind that those in direct contact with the customer are the ones who truly know what the customer wants. It would be worthwhile to listen to their suggestions a bit more closely.

Wonderful place to work

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
Bloomington, MN

I have been working at GN ReSound full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Well compensated, very empowered to make decisions, extensive training. Great location, wonderful people to work with. The… Cons: politics. customer service department as a whole was looked down upon. No where to move up within… Advice to Senior Management: you get more out of employees with praise then with punishment. Sit with Customer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company dong good things, questionable management

I have been working at GN ReSound full-time

Pros: The product helps improve the quality of life for many people with hearing loss. The people are generally competent and easy to work with.… Cons: Management of certain aspects of the company are questionable with negative outcomes proving out bad decisions. As a Danish owned company there is… Advice to Senior Management: Understand and properly handle risk. Recognize and reward talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GN ReSound.

Worked for GN ReSound? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GN ReSound reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GN ReSound CEO Lars Viksmoen. All reviews posted anonymously by GN ReSound employees.