GNC
www.gnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Other then the "Out to get you" Loss Prevention, who is always trying to get you no matter what, a great place to work.

District Manager (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at GNC full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat pay, leader ship, career development, best products on the market.

ConsLoss prevention department always trying to get you no matter how honest you are, sales goals that are increasingly high because of dishonest people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep LP from terminating employees for litle reason. If they are stealing thats one thing, but doing what they can to get sales is not a crime.

Under appreciated and over worked

District Manager (Former Employee)
Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at GNC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great to help people 30% employee discount Cons: Terrible regional manager, ridiculous goals: causes everyone to be pushy since your paycheck is defined by your sales. One month oxeyelite gives you a commission… Advice to Senior Management: Gnc managers for the most part work pretty hard. Senior management has the most problems(RSD and higher). There's a new guy in corporate who has… More

Easy to do hard to put up with

Store Manager (Former Employee)
New Bern, NC

I worked at GNC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Commission and hourly rate gives you a decent pay check Discount… Cons: Management is overbearing and pushy Sales goals are near impossible to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your sales associates they seem to be the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GNC.

Worked for GNC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GNC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GNC CEO Joe Fortunato. All reviews posted anonymously by GNC employees.