GNC

www.gnc.com

Be Careful

Store Manager (Current Employee) Enid, OK

ProsGreat working with customer's and helping people reach their health and physique goals, especially working with young athletes. The interaction you have with the customers is thee number one reason to work at GNC.

ConsVery little training in the operation's side of things. I received very little in the way of training and the proper way of store set up and planograms etc. The communication between store management and regional management is horrible. RSD would be very hard to get a hold of. Also pay store assoc. only min. wage, which makes it hard to keep employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to make sure that your RSD's actually take the time to fully train store managers. Aslo improve the communication between upper management and the store level.

You are forced to sell what doesn't get you commission.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

I worked at GNC part-time for less than a year

Pros: Job is pretty easy to do Cons: You have to meet ridiculous quotas that take away from… Advice to Senior Management: Offer commission on GNC products No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cool co-workers, control freak management, decent school job for bodybuilders

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at GNC part-time for less than a year

Pros: Employee discount Get to talk to a lot of different people Good… Cons: Required to push certain products; need to meet loose quotas with no commission incentive Have to… Advice to Senior Management: Loosen it up! Open up the dress code to GNC… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GNC.

Worked for GNC? Contribute to the Community!