GNC

www.gnc.com

Competitive

Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI am probably one of the few people who actually love my job. I feel as though it is a competitive environment and I am always trying to improve each day. Its nice to get paid commission and I like meeting those trying to improve their health!

ConsI feel as though upper management expect you to hit certain goals EVERY DAY which is near impossible, even if you are at a high volume store. I do not like the fact that my job is always at risk if customers refuse to buy product.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the RSD and upper management creating these sales goals need to actually work in a store. Its not as easy as it may seem!

Minimum wage is too low!

GNC Sales Associate (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

I have been working at GNC part-time

Pros: Employee discount of 20%, employees are able to work different… Cons: Expected to learn/know a LOT about products, commission only on certain items. Employees expected… Advice to Senior Management: Please pay your employees what they are worth! They aren't expected to be "clerks," but rather consultants, so why are they only paid minimum… More

OK

Store Manager (Former Employee) Waco, TX

I worked at GNC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: helping people with the physical wellbeing Cons: poor training for manager, poor pay for the amount of… Advice to Senior Management: help the store managers more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GNC.

Worked for GNC? Contribute to the Community!