GNC

There are newer employer reviews for GNC

Sales Person

Current Employee - Sales Associate in College Station, TX
Current Employee - Sales Associate in College Station, TX

I have been working at GNC part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Now I work for a Franchise location in Texas so my experience maybe a little different so...
Great way to interact with local population, Awesome staff, Manager is well educated in Sports Nutrition, Manager interact very friendly and professionally with staff and customers.
Great place to work if your well versed in fitness, weight training, and health. Pay fluctuates per person and outgoingness to sell. Hours quite flexible as well as consistent.

Cons

I currently have nothing to say in terms of cons. I really enjoy the work and the staff. I guess the only con i could really have would be a little under staffed. Obviously thats a not a huge issue.

Keep up the good work!

549 Other Employee Reviews for GNC (View Most Recent)

Great at first.

I have been working at GNC part-time

Pros

Good pay even part timers. great for a student. with the commissions you make great pay checks as long as you work 20 to 30 hours.

Cons

Two faced company tells you to help and do for customers and get what they want. but the undertone is sell gnc products .your always under pressure to hit goals that are sometimes unreachable .

the company could be better, much better

Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Manassas, VA

I have been working at GNC part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good discounts on products. Opportunity to learn more about vitamins and herbs and other supplements that benefit health.

Cons

KPIs KPIs KPIs! Minimum sales dollars in certain areas are hard to hit, and it's ALL about the $$$, especially for GNC products.

Provide more specific, in-person training! Don't count returns against someone's sales dollars who didn't sell the product being returned! You get what you pay for (low-level wages=low-level employees)!

There are newer employer reviews for GNC