GP Strategies
www.gpstrategies.com Elkridge, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Getting Stronger by Acquisition

Business Development (Sales) (Current Employee)
Elkridge, MD

I have been working at GP Strategies full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGP Strategies (formerly General Physics) is the premier learning and performance focused company. GP has enhanced their already strong brand in the training outsourcing realm with ~15 acquisitions over the past five years. I joined GP during one of the recent acquisitions and have been impressed by the family-oriented atmosphere, benefits, and open leadership structure.

ConsMany consultants in the field are not aware of all of the capabilities of the expansive corporation. When clients and partners ask if we can fulfill a certain requirement, I am not certain that a majority of the field consultants know the full breadth of what GP can and cannot do.
Also, the sales process and incentive structures are inconsistent across the company's divisions. GP Corporate is aware of this and is working on a resolution; it is not an easy task.

Great home and work balance

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Elkridge, MD

I have been working at GP Strategies

Pros: They are very flexible in terms of allowing a person… Cons: Salary compensation tends to be below average More

Great place for ID looking for remote work

Instructional Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at GP Strategies as a contractor

Pros: Love working from home GP gives you the tools (computer, software)… Cons: Mentoring opportunities (would like to get more feedback from senior… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more mentoring and professional development opportunities for to new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GP Strategies.

Worked for GP Strategies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GP Strategies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GP Strategies CEO Scott N. Greenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by GP Strategies employees.