GPM Investments

www.fasmart.com

Overworked and Severely underpaid

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Fredericksburg, VA

ProsI loved the customers! The regulars I saw on a daily basis, some several times a day, were wonderful, friendly individuals some of who I still maintain a friendship with.

ConsThe DM, RM and those at the main office in Richmond have no respect for those who bust their butts in those stores in order to give the higher ups the salaries & perks they enjoy. The training, when it's provided, is poor at best and if there's an issue in a store the support is non-existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your heads out and have some appreciation and respect for those who make those little stores turn a profit and pay your salaries!

Good. hard steady work.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Florence, SC

I have been working at GPM Investments for more than 3 years

Pros: It is not rocket science and the the company promotes… Cons: finding people that will actually work, working alone, and long… Advice to Senior Management: invest in your store visual improvement, and always have a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Different

Store Manager (Former Employee) Sumter, SC

I worked at GPM Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good working with other associates Cons: Support wasn't there from managers Advice to Senior Management: Support your managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on GPM Investments.

Worked for GPM Investments? Contribute to the Community!