GRHealth

Good

Current Employee - Senior Rad Tech in Augusta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Rad Tech in Augusta, GA

I have been working at GRHealth

Pros

They offer great salaries and some of the best health benefits

Cons

Too many managers doing the same job and not willing to help the staff when we are short of help.

I pray that senior leadership would start making middle management more accountable. I think middle management should have to help out when we have staffing shortages. I think they should have to work in the areas they manage from time to time so they can see first hand what we arr doing and notice the things we need help or more training in

5 Other Employee Reviews for GRHealth (View Most Recent)

Ok

Current Employee - Patient Care Tech in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Patient Care Tech in Augusta, GA

I have been working at GRHealth

Pros

Opportunity to work with critical patients.

Cons

Location is not the best.

Promote more teamwork amongst staff members, especially between techs and RNs.

Over worked and under appreciated

Former Employee - Director in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Director in Augusta, GA

I worked at GRHealth

Pros

Has a more attractice benefits plan particularly the health plan is affordable, no out of pocket and easy access to the MCGHI team of specialists.

Cons

Stody management practices. A CEO that is formidable both in personal and work place philosphy. Autocratic leadership style. Not a contemporary employer in family/worklife balance. The first month I was there I worked 65 hours a week. I kept thinking it was me-I just worked too hard, cared to much. Then 3 months later I began to see how many people used small roll around (the airline carry on type) suitecases to take work home. It's sad.

Be more contemporary, develop collaborative workstyles and politices. Upgrade that attendance policy-it's from the 70's or something. Instead of bankrolling the college-put some funds into renovating the place-gee whiz.

There are newer employer reviews for GRHealth