GTM Sportswear

www.gtmsportswear.com

Disappointing Reality

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsFriendly Coworkers, Flexibility of Schedule

ConsUnrealistic sales expectations, they play favorites heavily, pay is not great for the amount of work that they expect. I would say the management is the most disappointing- they continuously hire from within so no one has ever really had management experience at a successful company- so they tend to overcompensate by either micromanaging or disappearing for days at a time, and all of the answers are scripted across the board any time you need help from someone who has clearly never had experience in outside sales before.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your outside sales team a little more. Most are disgruntled and looking elsewhere, but back in Kansas you can choose to overlook it and pretend like everyone loves being with GTM when that is sadly not the case.

Misleading

Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at GTM Sportswear full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Friendly coworkers - Offers 100% customer satisfaction - Continuously trying to… Cons: - Inconsistent communication and messages - Low pay - They offer 100% customer satisfaction, but they mess up orders so much that it doesn't really matter. … Advice to Senior Management: Train your managers on how to manage, and not just on how to sell. Encourage them to motivate their people the right way. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Place to work

Applications Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at GTM Sportswear

Pros: 100% job satisfaction Every one is cool Cons: None Should work in office Not full time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GTM Sportswear.

Worked for GTM Sportswear? Contribute to the Community!