Galaxy Systems

www.galaxysi.com
  www.galaxysi.com
There are newer employer reviews for Galaxy Systems

Dynamic up and coming company for the betterment of Detroit!

I have been working at Galaxy Systems full-time

Pros

Having been in the IT “sourcing” industry for more years than I care to count, this is the 1st company that I’ve ever worked for that allows me to use my talents and skillset for the betterment of the company.
With all companies there are growing pains, and GalaxE.Solutions is no exception, HOWEVER, they are moving forward, having a positive impact on the future of Detroit and the people who work for GalaxE.Solutions can take pride in the job they do!

Cons

Sometimes the necessary changes take a little longer to implement than what would be “optimum” but they do happen.

Continue to listen to the employees, and include them in the direction of the company.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Galaxy Systems (View Most Recent)

My experience with Galaxy solutions is quite different and the Detroit office is growing and doing wonderful things

I have been working at Galaxy Systems

Pros

Great environment, supportive staff, family oriented, understanding management and team members

Cons

Please offer better medical benefits

better medical benefits, more employee engagement meeting

Not a very happy organization to be in

Current Employee - Software Architect in Somerset, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Architect in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Galaxy Systems

Pros

- There a few interesting projects. Under a smaller firm you can do more variety of work.
    - They will overpay to get people on board (but as you'll read later, no many people stay because this company has many shortcomings)

Cons

- A lot of times, employees are doing work with their hands tied behind their back. Cannot even install software tools on laptop without going to IT.
    - No communication from upper management, no feedback, do not know the stratigic vision of the company
    - Poor logistics, long time to receive expenses, a lot of proceses are still manual, quite frustrating
    - Poor respect for employees. No expectation management at all, often times people will be "thrown under the bus". No accountability from top to bottom and within teams.

- Create a strategic vision based on integrity, quality, and teamwork. I think this company need much stronger leadership than what we have currently.

There are newer employer reviews for Galaxy Systems