Galleria Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Galleria Marketing

very hard work

I worked at Galleria Marketing

Pros

you can get promoted quick from account executive to corporate trainer. you get to meet a lot of new people.

Cons

the hours are very long, you have to be at the office at 7:30 in the morning and you don't leave the office a lot of times until 6:30-7 in the evening.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Galleria Marketing (View Most Recent)

It's helped to mold me into the strong professional I am today.

Current Employee - Organizational Human Resources Director
    Current Employee - Organizational Human Resources Director

I have been working at Galleria Marketing

Pros

I have worked for Galleria Marketing since 2007. I started out doing the marketing and was shortly cross trained into management and human resources. I have travelled all over the country with Galleria Marketing. This year I am hoping to travel internationally with them to Brazil and Puerto Rico. My favorite thing about Galleria Marketing that has kept me around for so long is the atmosphere. I have worked many jobs where the atmosphere is so negative and demotivating to the point that I dreaded going into work everyday. I don't have that feeling with Galleria Marketing. The atmosphere is so much fun and positive. Not only that, I have personally helped to promote and train many entry level professionals into executive level management. To hear someone tell you "Thank You" for changing their life and helping them reach their professional goals is priceless. I get so much personal gratification from working at Galleria Marketing. My family can see the personal growth that I've had working here. Not only has my mindset changed and matured, but I have such amazing people skills. I can talk to anyone, anywhere. I cannot tell you how many job offers I have received from other corporations, but I believe the fast paced promotions and atmosphere is something that I won't find at another company and those are two things that I am just not willing to give up. I love it!

Cons

It's not easy. You absolutely have to be driven and have ambition to get somewhere in your career. If you have never done face to face customer service or marketing, it can be tough because you are being pushed outside of your comfort zone.

Don't lose the passion. People are inspired by why you do what you do. Most of all, let's keep pushing forward!

Stay away from galleria marketing

I worked at Galleria Marketing

Pros

The people there are all young and fun.... it's a really chill place for the employees.. the "atmoshpere" is usually pretty nice... you get to excercise a lot...

Cons

No base,no respect, no thanks for a job well done.basically just always a negative response no matter what you do.. you could be one of the best people in that place and noone would ever show it... I worked there for four months and saw a guy there bustin his behind everyday and taking out interviews constantly and always number one in that whole pyramid scheme office... and he never for anywhere... they say its all performance based but if it were... he would have been an assistant by now .. which he probably still isn't... the management is just blind there... they let a lot of very talented people go because all they care about is themselves .. but they always talk about the fact that they want to promote out offices. There is so much more to say but ill leave it at that. Fully commision and just like most other jobs no room to move up.u

You should probably pay some attention to your employees. You have the whole fun thing down but u give them all a corporate structure that you don't go through with. Noone gets promoted in that company . You should make a corporate structure that states the truth. It's a fully commision based job and u need the employees to bring in other employees to make you guys more money.

There are newer employer reviews for Galleria Marketing