Gallop Solutions

www.gallop.net

Unpleasant

Former Employee - QA Tester  in  Duluth, GA
Former Employee - QA Tester in Duluth, GA

Pros

You may find a job ASAP after first interview with the technical recruiter

Cons

Gallop Solutions inc, recruits IT specialists including QA Software Testers. One thing that sucks !!!!! the most about them is their lack of transparency when it comes to placing an IT specialist on a contract. I got a QA contract position through Gallop which they told me was a 6month contract to Full time job. The interview was successful and i moved down from my state to settle in the clent state where i will be working. Surprisingly i was told by a colleague that the company prefered Indians other than other races to work on the project. Also to my surprise i was told that the contract was a 3months contract instead of 6month contract to perm. The annoying part of it was that Gallop kept on insisting its a 6months contract to perm which contradicted what their client mentioned to the contracters who were hired for the project. Finally when the 3months was over, the contract was terminated for all the Gallop contractors. Anyone who wants to sign up for an IT contract with Gallop should beware of these issues in order to make a well informed decision. Know that most of these IT recruiters mostly seek out for their selfish interests without considering the job seeker. Once they are done with you, you do not hear from them anymore and they move on to find other people to work with

Be truthful and transparent to your employees and do ot descriminate against any race or favour a particular race. Its a crime!!

Other reviews for Gallop Solutions

Great company to work with!

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist in Hyderābād (India)

Pros

Gallop as a company has done wonders to me as a Senior Market research Specialist! It has given me the opportunity to think, explore, experiment and come out with the best!
    Gallop imparted me with the ability to think rationally. Gallop is a very flexible organization where each and every Galloper is given the independence to think and incorporate suitable changes. Every employee needs constant motivation , encouragement and appreciation on doing well apart from the pay check! And that is one of the key qualities of Gallop; Acknowledging & Appreciating one’s efforts and motivating whenever required.

Gallop is actually a family away from family standing on the pillars of trust, transparency & hard work. I am a different and a better individual now. In my journey of last 20 months , I have learnt a lot and developed professionally as well as personally.

I am and will always be thankful to Gallop for allowing me to be a part of the Gallop family.

Cons

None that I could think of !

Keep it up!

Gallop is an awesome Company to work

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Client Relations Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

The Company nurtures very open, creative, environment that constantly brings in interesting talent and goes out of it's way to provide opportunities for employees to prosper and develop. This has by far been the best workplace I've worked in.

It is a Fun place and the company really takes care of its employees

Cons

Not any that I recall

Continue to foster innovation by encouraging opportunities to play and have fun
    Fun environment

There are newer employer reviews for Gallop Solutions.

Worked for Gallop Solutions? Contribute to the Community!