Gallop Solutions
www.gallop.net Irving, TX

Great company to work with!

Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

ProsGallop as a company has done wonders to me as a Senior Market research Specialist! It has given me the opportunity to think, explore, experiment and come out with the best!
Gallop imparted me with the ability to think rationally. Gallop is a very flexible organization where each and every Galloper is given the independence to think and incorporate suitable changes. Every employee needs constant motivation , encouragement and appreciation on doing well apart from the pay check! And that is one of the key qualities of Gallop; Acknowledging & Appreciating one’s efforts and motivating whenever required.

Gallop is actually a family away from family standing on the pillars of trust, transparency & hard work. I am a different and a better individual now. In my journey of last 20 months , I have learnt a lot and developed professionally as well as personally.

I am and will always be thankful to Gallop for allowing me to be a part of the Gallop family.

ConsNone that I could think of !

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Gallop is an awesome Company to work

Client Relations Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Gallop Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Company nurtures very open, creative, environment that constantly brings in interesting talent and goes out of it's way to provide opportunities for employees to… Cons: Not any that I recall Advice to Senior Management: Continue to foster innovation by encouraging opportunities to play and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unpleasant

QA Tester (Former Employee)
    Duluth, GA

I worked at Gallop Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: You may find a job ASAP after first interview with… Cons: Gallop Solutions inc, recruits IT specialists including QA Software Testers. One thing that sucks !!!!! the most about them is their lack of transparency when… Advice to Senior Management: Be truthful and transparent to your employees and do ot descriminate… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gallop Solutions.

Worked for Gallop Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gallop Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Gallop Solutions employees.