Gallup

www.gallup.com
  www.gallup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gallup

Excellent Career!

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)
Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Gallup

Pros

-Very intelligent and hardworking colleagues, who work hard and play harder.
-Opportunity to be entrepreneurial at even a fresh-graduate level
-Flexible working hours .
-Lack of micro-management.
-Get to use my talents everyday
-Very caring managers.
-Very large and connected global network.
- Excellent global-training opportunities

Cons

- Very strong research brand, but, not very strong consulting brand. Makes it hard to get revenue ,given the new direction, but, really where there is a strong leadership and strong will , there is definitely a way
- Had a huge turnover as a result of certain disgruntled and overpaid former colleagues, who have made rebuilding the business much harder.

Remain the same

266 Other Employee Reviews for Gallup (View Most Recent)

It was good for awhile.

I worked at Gallup

Pros

Flexibility, learning about my strengths thru "Strengths Finder". Mostly the people. They do a lot of community work in many areas.

Cons

Bad communication! Quotas higher - pay lower. Always want more more more for same or less money. I tried to do it all but became extremely stressful even working part time. At times it was fun and I did learn a lot from people I interviewed. But it was rarely enough no matter what you did. I was disappointed that it didn't work out.

Don't bug people about doing so many activities without pay. Shouldn't our jobs come first? It was a bit frustrating.

Very disappointing

I worked at Gallup

Pros

Flexible scheduling of hours but have to work more than minimum to try to make the quotas.

Cons

They are phasing out 35 hour employees and striving to work with just Premier and 20 hour teams. To accomplish this they have raised quotas where it's impossible to reach them. It used to be a GREAT place to work and now I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Long time employees are all either turning in their resignations and/or job hunting. No loyalty anymore from employees or management. There is no hourly pay...just piece work pay. You would be much better off working in fast food if you just want a part-time job!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Gallup