Gallup

www.gallup.com

Deceived at Gallup

Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsFlexible schedule. Job for young people who do not need to take breaks for 8 hours. The company does not want you to take breaks. And, they find ways to discourage you not to take breaks.

ConsLied to about starting wage. Told over $9 dollars per hour. Found out, if you do not make quota, you would get minimum wage. You do not take pay for breaks , at least paid breaks as this hurts your "capacity", a meaure of how many surveys you do. You do not get paid vacation, YOU DO NOT GET PAID SICK LEAVE, YOU DO NOT GET PAID HOLIDAYS. THEY MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GET OVER QUOTA TOO MUCH, SO AS NOT TO PAY YOU AS MUCH. STAY AWAY.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do not care.

Positive experience

Consultant (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Gallup as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: good people (energetic, fun) on the consulting side Cons: Heard some horror stories from other employees that sounded like a completely different company in other parts of the… Advice to Senior Management: REcognize the full impact of a change program before you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Difficult work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Gallup

Pros: Flexible Hours and good supervisors Cons: Difficult work and late hours More

There are newer reviews on Gallup.

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!