Gallup

www.gallup.com

All in all, not a bad place to be

Consulting Specialist (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsFlexibility in scheduling, engaged and supportive coworkers, management respects and encourages honest feedback, fascinating and challenging work with many opportunities to collaborate.

ConsNot many. Sometimes a little too much leeway in defining one's role, pay is decent, but doesn't really match the premium rates the company charges to clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecute on your decisions. Transitions are like band-aids, they should be pulled of quickly and definitively. More honesty around financial projections would also be beneficial.

Weird Policies

Associate Consultant (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at Gallup

Pros: Hard to think of. Sometimes a fun place. You don't have to work very hard because it's… Cons: Some really strange policies. - No corporate card for consultants??? Come on, how are 20 somethings supposed to afford thousands per month in flights and… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up. You really think all the employees buy into this? This company is run to pad the pockets of the people at the top.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Strong, positive culture, need more management

Partner (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Gallup

Pros: Gallup has a very positive culture that encourages creativity and innovation. This comes… Cons: Gallup has a need for more mid-level managers. They need to do a… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people with an ability to develop and manage. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Gallup.

Worked for Gallup? Contribute to the Community!