Gallus BioPharmaceuticals

There are newer employer reviews for Gallus BioPharmaceuticals

Great Culture and Learning Environment

Current Employee - Production Technician in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Production Technician in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Gallus BioPharmaceuticals full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people I work with are amazing. We work hard, support one another, and appreciate each others' knowledge. The leaders are approachable and innovative. Mark Bamforth is a very strong CEO. Gallus is growing substantially!

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say about Gallus. It is a fantastic place to work.

Continue to include employee's in decision making and continue to drive for results. We are all in this together!

3 Other Employee Reviews for Gallus BioPharmaceuticals (View Most Recent)

An awful top-heavy organization from the 1990s

I have been working at Gallus BioPharmaceuticals full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Cant think of one. Maybe mark bamforth, the CEO. He is the only one that is tolerable.

Cons

This company lacks both leaders and vision. As part of an acquisition, they've taken over an East Coast facility (Princeton). Over the past few monts, their focus has been on all of the wrong things. The facility lacks an on site business leader (a site manager was brought in), and te lack of leadership is undeniable. It's the calm before the storm before all sorts of mishaps begin to hit the proverbial fan.

Vision + Leaders are needed to engage an intelligent and cultivated work force.

the worst of both worlds: large company red tape PLUS small company indecision

Current Employee - Senior Scientist
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist

I have been working at Gallus BioPharmaceuticals full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Turnover is extremely limited, which is due mainly to the St. Louis location of this company.

Cons

This is a terrible company to work for. I'd suggest taking contract work rather than any permanent position with this company. Unemployment is a better option. The senior leadership of this company is not progressive, informed or strategic. They are not even very likeable. Compensation is extremely poor in comparison to the national market - it isn't even close to average.

None.....this company needs a new business leader, and a new team to make something worthwhile of this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Gallus BioPharmaceuticals