good

Current Employee - C# Developer  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - C# Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Gambit Technologies

Pros

open to any new things, you are free to develop new functionalities. and people there are all very friendly and young.

Cons

the boss always come to check you since it is a fair small company. but the pay is a little bit low there.

pretty small team,

Other Reviews for Gambit Technologies

Great place to start interning

Former Employee - Recruiting Intern  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiting Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Gambit Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Gambit is a great place to intern if you want to get into recruiting or HR. They will teach you the basics, secrets and tricks of recruiting. You will walk away from the internship with skills that other companies do not normally take the time to teach and they are skills that companies look for. The work environment, culture and people are great. They are pretty laid back but really know their stuff.

Cons

The internship program was fairly new and not as developed, but they are always open to suggestions and are continuing to improve the program each semester.

Excellent internship experience

Current Employee - Intern  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Gambit Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I interned at Gambit Technologies during the summer and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Senior management was excellent in teaching about the field of recruiting. The Gambit employees each work together to create a functional team-oriented environment that made the company a pleasure to work for. During my time at Gambit, I learned an exorbitant amount about the industry and came away with excellent career experience and growth

Cons

There were not many downsides to working for Gambit Technologies.

There are newer employer reviews for Gambit Technologies.

Worked for Gambit Technologies? Contribute to the Community!