GameRecruiter
www.gamerecruiter.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 6 to 15 Employees

The worst place to work in America

Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsFinding something positive to say about this company is almost impossible. The only thing I can come up with is "some" of the staff.

ConsThe owners/management of this so-called company cannot be trusted. They spend beyond their means and arbitrarily decide when or when not to pay their employees. They wrongfully classify the recruiters as independent contractors (illegally) in order to avoid tax liabilities. The majority of the staff works on commission, and the management (owners) are notorious for spending all of the money received prior to paying the employees. I would rather be unemployed than work free. There is a lack of integrity within the company. Clients have no clue what goes on behind closed doors at GameRecruiter, and if they did, there would be multiple lawsuits. There is a reason that this company has claimed bankruptcy and re-branded on more than one occasion. These people are not to be trusted.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying and start paying

There are newer reviews on GameRecruiter.

Worked for GameRecruiter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GameRecruiter reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by GameRecruiter employees.