Gap International

www.gapinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for Gap International

Exciting career of making a difference and incredible experiences

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, PA

I have been working at Gap International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have experienced so many different people and businesses from around the world. I have become a global, well-educated and professional person out of my work at Gap International. I work with the most intelligent, hard working, authentic team. Together we are making a difference in thousands of lives and economies around the world. I am very fulfilled and satisfied with the work I get to accomplish with our clients.

Cons

You have to give all of yourself here and at times that can be overwhelming. The job is designed to be multi-faceted and at times I find myself unsure of what to prioritize.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Gap International (View Most Recent)

Working for this company contributed more to my personal and professional growth than any other career experience.

Former Employee - N/A in Springfield, PA
    Former Employee - N/A in Springfield, PA

I worked at Gap International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The training opportunities are unique and the demand for one's growth is inescapable. You cannot remain "ordinary" within the company's coaching culture. Who I became, over time, through changing things about myself that I couldn't see astonished me, and the net outcome was more personal power and freedom than I ever would have had on my own. This gave me a powerful foundation for effective "self-coaching" and made it possible for me to make a profound difference for clients. The impact of having worked here is a huge contribution for which I am very grateful. I discovered and developed capacity that I couldn't imagine having, I am not at the affect of my or others' circumstances and I have effective tools to create a future for myself in any area of my life at any point in time.

Cons

Working here can't be thought of as job and you must adjust your life(style) to be happy and successful. Work hours are often longer than most people are used to, including weekend trainings and the demands of travel on the consultant track.

Sometimes people complain that there is a scarcity of acknowledgment and appreciation, both one-on-one and at group meetings.

Huge personal and professional growth, great people, very rewarding work with clients

Former Employee - Director in Springfield, PA
    Former Employee - Director in Springfield, PA

I worked at Gap International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

- A company of people very committed to each other's growth and success
    - Doing great work with clients that makes a profound difference to their business and for them personally and professionally
    - Whatever and wherever you want to grow, it is in your hands- no one will stop you. It's an environment where you get rewarded for "throwing yourself out there" and being bold.

Cons

- Sometimes you need a high degree of patience to get things done due to many people needing to be on the same page/aligned- Once this alignment happens, it is great but sometimes it can take something to get there
    - It can be a big time commitment but at the same time, it is with great people you enjoy being with (that helps!)
    - Being vulnerable and open is key to growing at Gap which may be imidating for some- this is not your "normal" workplace, and can be seen as strange to some, as it is an uncommon way of working- even though it has you grow and develop at faster rates

There are newer employer reviews for Gap International