Garda Cash Logistics
www.gardacashlogistics.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Company Does not care about thier Customers or Employees

Product (Former Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

ProsI worked with many wonderful hard working folks for 13.5 years.

ConsAfter 13.5 years of service all I get is a phone call stating they no longer needed my services. No thank you, no kiss my @@@ nothing, not even a real explanation. The company is cutting out the good folks, keep the so-so folks and the customer service continues to be impacted greatly.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell your workers the TRUTH, pay them a decent wage and respect them! You have several great folks working there that you are running into the ground.

No training ... No respect ... Totally Dispicable

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Garda Cash Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: My salary was great, but, only because I was lucky and got in at the right time.… Cons: There is absolutely no training and even less respect for the employees who do the actual work. This company provides no tools… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your bills and give the employees the tools they need to do their job. It is pathetic to think that you screw your employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Where is the Labor Union when you need it?

Armored Guard (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Garda Cash Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Co-Workers, Exploring new areas, meeting new people everyday. Cons: No overtime, Overwork, Management treats workers like garbage Advice to Senior Management: Consider the person going out day in and day out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Garda Cash Logistics.

Worked for Garda Cash Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garda Cash Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Garda Cash Logistics CEO Stephan Cretier. All reviews posted anonymously by Garda Cash Logistics employees.