Garda Cash Logistics

There are newer employer reviews for Garda Cash Logistics

The Worst

Current Employee - Driver/Messenger in Smyrna, GA
Current Employee - Driver/Messenger in Smyrna, GA

I have been working at Garda Cash Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent Pay, Uniforms provided, bi-weekly pay

Cons

No training/unprofessional management/no balance life-work balance/long hours/no security or safety.

This place is horrible. There is no employee unity and all the veterans do is complain. The trucks are raggedy as hell and not safe (i.e. brakes burning out while on route). The routes are LONG and there is no consideration for employees physical well being (but you require DOT physical...HA!). The expectations are HIGH, but the equipment provided is not up to par so employees can meet "route standards". I've only been working w/ GARDA a little while and I am ALREADY, ready to go and do ANYTHING other than work at this HELL on earth.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Garda Cash Logistics (View Most Recent)

Sales

I worked at Garda Cash Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I feel that everyone at the Branch level was working to build and maintain a good organization.

Cons

VP - Sales' Variable Incentive Plan. Never knew if you would get a quarterly bonus and if you did get one, it was never paid when it was supposed to be. Also, he drove off Top 2 Sales Leaders.

Do connect to a 'Luxury Jeweler" on LinkedIn and boast about your new road bike after you RIF 162 employees.

Clueless Management..overworked..underpaid..unappreciated employees

Current Employee - Support
    Current Employee - Support

I have been working at Garda Cash Logistics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people I work with are great. It's a job.

Cons

Management are a bunch of talking heads who have no clue how to run a logistics company. Too many good dedicated people have been let go or quit because they are just a number to management. Bills are not paid..our guys and gals are in such peril because of impossible quotas and unsafe trucks. The employees you never see are so overloaded and underappreciated! I used to be proud to work here! No appreciation fir the minions!

When the people who care no longer care..you are screwdriver!pull your head out and listen to the people that know this business that still work for you..the few that are left so this company doesn't implore from the inside out!

There are newer employer reviews for Garda Cash Logistics